Hola buenas muchas gracias por el archivo
Se me ha quedado la tablet bloqueada en el simbolo SPC
y he probado a hacer wipe pero no va de ninguna manera.
Como podria arreglar este problema
Buenos días,
tengo una SPC Heaven 10.1 v1.2, de 64Gb, que venía con android 6.
Se me ocurrió instalar el firmware de la versión 7, y se ha quedado con el pantalla en negro. Arranca, el ordenador detecta la tablet (aparece la unidad de 64Gb), pero no se ve la pantalla.
He intentado volver a la versión anterior, pero el firmware que me han pasado desde SPC me da error al actualizar la tablet con el PhoenixSuit . De hecho antes de finalizar me da error de que el firmware es incorrecto!!!! He preguntado y me dicen en SPC que es el firmware de la tablet....

Necesito ayuda, debo hacer algo antes para que me reconozca correctamente el firmware? Hay alguna forma de recuperar la tablet? Desde SPC no me dicen nada.

Muchas gracias.
Toni
Por Omar Halifax
ÿþMany women who have [Enlace oculto para invitados. Registrese para ver este enlace!] large feet feel that they can only purchase athletic shoes from the men’s department. The fact is that there are many stylish athletic shoes in womens shoe size 11 and larger. They no longer have to go to the men’s department to purchase these more stylish athletic shoes. Many places online now cater to the woman who has a larger foot. Those who wear a womens shoe size 11 and larger can now find the same attractive women athletic shoes and they no longer have to purchase their shoes from the men’s department.

This can be a waste of money as shoetrees do not always offer the amount of stretch that is needed. These shoes end up being thrown away without ever being worn once because they just do not fit. Going online is the best place to find larger [Enlace oculto para invitados. Registrese para ver este enlace!] sized women’s athletic shoes. There are many stores that are dedicated to this market so finding attractive shoes that are also going to offer the proper support is going to be a breeze. No longer do women have to shop in the men’s section in order to [Enlace oculto para invitados. Registrese para ver este enlace!] purchase a larger sized athletic shoe.

More than that, you have to realize that by purchasing the right running shoes it will help you to be all the more physically fit. This is on the grounds that when you purchase the right combine of running shoes, it will keep you from maintaining any harm you may get from wearing the dishonorable footwear. Additionally, when you purchase the right sort of shoes; your feet will be more casual and less constrained. Examined and look into about new balance discount shoes online for sale available to [Enlace oculto para invitados. Registrese para ver este enlace!] be purchased so you could spend less on your next online shoe shopping spree.

Shoes are a fashion statement. Buying stylish shoes will make you more appealing and will also give a good impression of you being fashionable. Buying a pair of shoes is easy but one has to take a bit a time from the busy schedule to find the perfect stylish shoes that are comfortable too. Shoes are meant to provide comfort to the feet. Shoes shouldn’t cause any aches or pains even after a long walk. You as a customer should choose shoes that are known to give comfort and last for a longer time. The stylish shoes can last only when the quality of leather and other materials used in it are good.

So the shoe still feels comfortable and lightweight. The colors are also different from the previous collection of the all clear.Women all over the world are very attracted to high heels. Even men like women in high heels as they look great in it. It is still a question that is do women like wearing high [Enlace oculto para invitados. Registrese para ver este enlace!] heels or just because men like it therefore they wear to attract them?

In 2001, Nike Sport Research Lab collected the data when the sportsmen ran without shoes. Through the systematized test and study, they found that running with bared feet could keep the elasticity of our shanks and muscles of our feet. Because of Nike Free, we reach this dream. German Sport University Cologne confirmed this fact in 2003 and 2004. Nike Free running shoes can expand the ankles' sphere of activities and increase the elasticity of our feet and [Enlace oculto para invitados. Registrese para ver este enlace!] ankles. Moreover, they are good for our muscles of feet.